- We hold it in February to commemorate the founding of Boy Scouts on February 8, 1910.
- Each den leader will summarize the activities and recognize each cub scout.
- We have a ceremony for all Webelos II scouts that have earned the Arrow of Light – which is the highest award in cub scouts
- The Webelos II scouts then cross over to join the ranks of the Troop 24 Boy Scouts
- A buffet dinner will begin after all of the ceremonies
- A slide show of our major events during the year
- A souvenir program for each scout
- Finally, all scouts that participate in the event will be given a sweet patch to commemorate the event.
This year’s Blue & Gold will be held at the Riverside Golf Club, which is conveniently located at 2520 Des Plaines, in North Riverside. The cost per person is as follows:
- Adults and siblings age twleve or older: $25
- School-aged siblings: $15
- Scouts: $10
- there is no charge for children under age 3.
- You can use Kamp Bux earned during our popcorn campaign to cover the cost of this event.
Registration will end on Sunday, February 16, so click here to register today.