If you haven’t already registered, please join us for the Pack 24 Blue & Gold Banquet on Sunday February 24, at 4pm at the Park Place banquet facility, 6240 Joliet Road in Countryside. Its a 15 minute drive from Riverside, and the Google Maps directions can be found here.
- We hold it in February to commemorate the founding of Boy Scouts on February 8, 1910.
- Each den leader will summarize the activities and recognize each cub scout.
- We have a ceremony for all Webelos II scouts that have earned the Arrow of Light
- The Webelos II scouts then cross over to join the ranks of the Troop 24 Boy Scouts
- We’ll thank outgoing leaders Art Perry and Mike Winkler for their help.
- A buffet dinner will begin after all of the ceremonies
- Finally, all scouts that participate in the event will be given a sweet patch to commemorate the event.
The banquet hall requires us to have a final count in advance of the banquet, so the deadline is February 19. Please click here to register, and be sure to get your payment to your den leader or Blue & Gold chairman Art Perry (3728 Woodside in Brookfield).