If you’re camping at Camp Duncan this weekend, read on.
Where is Camp Duncan?
YMCA Camp Duncan
32405 North Hwy 12
Ingleside, IL 60041
Directions from Riverside
- via I-290 and Route 53 (1 hr 8 minutes 47.9 miles)
- via I-294 (1 hr 15 minutes, 50.4 miles, plus tolls)
It all starts Saturday at 8:45
|Check in:||8:45 AM Saturday September 11, 2010|
|Activities start:||9:30 AM|
|Check out:||12:00 Noon Sunday September 12, 2010|
- It will take you a little over an hour to get to Camp Duncan, unless it’s as foggy as it was last year, then it will take a bit longer.
- All meals are included. If you have special food requirements, please be sure to contact the food director at Camp Duncan: (847) 546-8086.
- If you have not yet paid, please bring payment with you on Saturday. Make checks payable to Pack 24 Riverside.
- There’s a slight chance of rain (according to today’s forecast), so if we all bring our rain gear, we’ll scare the rain away.
- Here is a handy checklist of things to bring to Camp Duncan. Don’t worry though: food is provided, cabin bunks are available and there is civilization nearby with a Menard’s, Walgreens, etc.
- If you need help setting up your tent, don’t worry: there will be lots of people willing and able to help.
- If you have any questions or need any more information, please call Chris Hajer at (708) 214-7119 cell phone. You can send a text message too and probably get a quicker response.
We’ll see you at Duncan on Saturday around 9:00 AM. It’s going to be great!