Our monthly Pack meeting is Tuesday November 8th at 7:00PM at RPC. This month is our Bobcat ceremony where we recognize our new scouts and their first achievement. We will start downstairs in the social hall and then will move upstairs into the Sanctuary for the ceremony. After the ceremony, we’ll head back downstairs for refreshments. Please have the Scouts dress in full Class A uniform.
Please bring a food item to share with the pack. We will provide the beverages.
The requirements for earning the Bobcat Badge are found in the Cub Scout handbook, but I’ll recap them here!
- Learn and say the Scout Oath, with help if needed.
- Learn and say the Scout Law, with help if needed.
- Show the Cub Scout sign. Tell what it means.
- Show the Cub Scout handshake. Tell what it means.
- Say the Cub Scout motto. Tell what it means.
This is the basic information that all Cub Scouts must know which is why all scouts must earn the Bobcat badge before any other badge.
Thanks, and we’ll see you at RPC on Tuesday at 7:00PM.
p.s. Please remember that we are guests in the church and to treat the church, especially the Sanctuary, with reverence. No running and use inside voices when travelling to and from the Sanctuary.