Greetings Pack 24!
Its time to register for our traditional fall campout at the scout cabin in Riverside. This year’s theme will be “PIRATES” because we are going on an adventure on adventure on the Tall Ship Windy on Lake Michigan. However, you don’t have to dress up as an actual buccaneer to join in the fun. As we have done in the past, siblings are welcome to join us for this campout. It is mandatory for parents / akeylas to participate in these events with their scouts.
Here’s our summary of awesome events:
Saturday, October 1
- 1:00 Registration and set-up
- 2:00 Scout (Pirate) Activities (leather craft, swashbuckler zip line, buccaneer treasure hunt, skit practice)
- 6:00 Dinner
- 7:00 Campfire, skits, songs & s’mores
- 8:30 Movie or bedtime (your choice)
- 7:00 Rise & shine for breakfast
- 9:30 Take buses to the Tall Ship Windy “Aaaarghtecture Cruise”
- 10:30 Tall Ship Windy departs
- 11:30 Board buses to return to Riverside
- 2:00 Campout ends
- Click here to register for the camp out ($10 per person). The cabin location is near Indian Gardens in Riverside.
- Click here to register for the Tall Ship Windy. Note you can visit their website by clicking here.