This year’s Pack 24 picnic is promising to be the best ever! We are going to have a bounce house, bottle rockets, squirt guns & water balloons, and of course fabulous cooking. Please click here to let us know if you are coming so we can finalize our plans. Here are the highlights in a nutshell:
- Date: Sunday, July 31
- Time: 1 to 5pm; food will be served throughout the day
- Place: National Grove South on DesPlaines Avenue south of 27th street (click here to see a map)
- Who: All pack 24 scouts and their family members are welcome to attend
- Cost: The Pack is funding this event, so there is no charge, but if you can bring some baked goods to share, that would be wonderful
- Food: Burgers, hot dogs, bratwurst and related sides, watermelon and popsicles for dessert.
- Bottle Rockets: Click here for a link to how to make a rocket if you’d like to craft one in advance of the picnic (this is optional of course)
- Squirt Guns: Your scouts and their siblings can bring these for a later afternoon showdown that should help the boys cool off after some time in the bounce house.