Join us on Saturday, October 5th from 3pm to Sunday, October 6th at 9am for camping at Riverside’s own Scout Cabin. This is the perfect campout for the whole family, especially those Scouts that are new to the Pack and want to see what camping is all about. Plus, if your Scout gets cold feet, you’re literally right in the neighborhood, so it’s an easy drive home —and you can still join us for breakfast in the morning.
- Pizza at 5pm
- Campfire & S’mores (of course)
- Movie before turning in
- Bagels & Donuts for breakfast
- Tent & tarp
- Sleeping bags & pillows
- Extra blankets and clothing layers
- Lantern, head lamp or flashlight
- Bug Spray — a MUST
- Camp chairs for hanging out and eating meals
- Games or books for any downtime your kids may want to take
- Water bottle
- Any toiletries you may need
- Earplugs optional since some of our Scout parents have been known to snore
If you have an extra tarp, tent or sleeping bags you’re willing to lend out, please let your Den Leader know. Some of our families are brand new to camping and aren’t yet stocked up on camping essentials.
Sign up below! Not seeing the form on your mobile device email? Click here to register.