Last call for Campers!! Sign up is closing tonight at midnight. So far, it looks like it will be a beautiful but cool day and evening.
This event is free for Scouts, $5 for siblings and $10 for adults.
We need help from our Akelas! Check out the Signup Genius:
- Tent & tarp
- Sleeping bags & pillows
- Extra blankets and clothing layers
- Lantern, head lamp or flashlight
- Bug Spray — a MUST
- Camp chairs for hanging out and eating meals
- Games or books for any downtime your kids may want to take
- Water bottle
- Any toiletries you may need
- Earplugs optional since some of our Scout parents have been known to snore
Did I mention that there is a lot of poison ivy out there right now?? The forestor, Mike Collins, asked me to stress the importance of wearing appropriate clothing and gloves when out along the path. Parents of young children, please supervise them when they are heading to the zipline or service project! Nothing ruins a camping trip like poison ivy!
Sign up below! Not seeing the form on your mobile device email? Click here to register.