Happy 4th of July! It’s almost time for the parade and lemonade stand! Here are some final reminders:
- Scouts must be in full class A uniform, blue dress shirt, neckerchief, slide, cub scout hat is optional. Brag vest if you’d like. Parents & siblings are welcome to march with us, please wear your red, white & blue.
- We are marching right behind the fire engines, so will be serving as the color guard for the rest of the parade. Line up begins at 8:15am. We are lining up on Delaplaine Rd just North of Nuttall.
- Parade begins at 8:45am, so don’t be late!
- Scouts are welcome to bring their own bag of candy to share with people along the parade route.
- At the end of the parade, you can meet your scout at the Pack 24 lemonade stand in Guthrie Park.
- Please sign up just so we have a rough idea of how many to expect: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040e4cadaa2da20-20181
- Call Kim Cimino on her cell phone at 708-870-6064 with any problems or questions!
- Lemonade Stand
We still need some volunteers to help with Clean Up!! Clean up is fast if we have enough people to work together!! Here is the signup: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040e4cadaa2da20-lemonade1
The Lemonade Stand gets very busy so please plan to stay to stay & help. Scouts will be using knives, juicers and other equipment so we will need everyone to pitch in to keep them safe and keep the line moving! We also have volunteer spots for anybody who can help set up or clean up. We will be bringing tables, tents and equipment over from RPC so anybody who is able to help with this is greatly appreciated!
See you on Wednesday!