Don’t forget that our summer bike ride along the Salt Creek Trail is this Sunday, June 25 at 3:00pm. So far the weather forecast is PERFECT for a summer ride- 73 degrees and partly sunny!
Here are the key details:
- Who: All pack 24 scouts and family members, including siblings.
- What: A ride along the Salt Creek Trail, approximately four miles to the Brezina Woods. A few parents will meet us there with refreshments & snacks.
- Where: Meet at the Ames parking lot, bike through Riverside and North Riverside (along the trail on 26th street) to the Salt Creek trail entrance, which is just west of First Avenue along 26th street.
- Why: For fun, all scouts that participate will receive a patch.
- When: Sunday, June 26th at 3:00PM. This is probably a two hour activity.
There will not be charge to participate in this event. We are asking for folks to sign up so we have an accurate headcount for ordering snacks. We need a few parent volunteers to help with kids crossing streets and getting the snacks out to the Brezina Woods, so please email
me at email@example.com if you are able to help!
The pack has a long standing tradition of a summer bike ride, and this is always a fun adventure for our scouts!