Pack 24 has reserved the entire Legoland Discovery Center for our private overnight event on Saturday, November 16.
However, we only have 65 spots available for our scouts + parents. Given that we expect a high degree of interest, and there is limited space, siblings will not be permitted to register (initially).
Some other things you need to know are:
- What are we going to do? (the following list is right off their website):
- Tours, Rides, 4D Movies and Attractions
- Model Builder Workshop
- Themed LEGO® Activities
- Pizza party and Light Breakfast
- Souvenir Photo
- LEGO® Take-Home Model
- Commemorative T-Shirt
- Unique sleeping areas with sleeping mats provided
- What is the cost?
- The pack is providing a $10 subsidy per attendee, so the cost is $45 per parent or scout.
- At least one parent (or Akelya) needs to accompany their scout on the overnight. This requirement is based on BSA policy.
- The LEGOLand discovery center is located near the Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, IL. That’s about 30-40 minutes away from the Riverside area.
- The hours are 7pm on Saturday to 8:30am on Sunday.
So you ask – my scout will love this – how do I register right away, since space is limited?
We will begin registration on Saturday morning (October 12); we want to give everyone fair notice and this shouldn’t conflict with work schedules. If there is any remaining space for siblings, we will open registration for them on Friday, October 18. Registration will continue until October 25 or as soon as all 65 spaces are filled.
Email any questions to email@example.com.
*** Updated to correct registration date to October 12). ****