There is still plenty of space available for the Pack 24 overnight to the First Division Museum on Friday, March 20th. We can’t promise you the weather will be better, but we are sleeping inside, in the museum, so will be safe no matter the conditions. This outing is a lot of fun for the scouts (and school-aged siblings) because it features:
- A chance for scouts to climb & play on actual retired US Army tanks.
- A very accessible & interesting museum featuring replicas from the historical deployments of the US Army’s First Infantry Division
- Replica historical costumes & gear for the scouts to try on and get dressed in
- Hands-on crafts including make your own wooden toy tank & camouflaged hat
- Really good hot dinner & breakfast
- Late night movie
- Fun in general
- First Division Museum at Cantigny is about 20 miles from Riverside, probably a half hour trip taking I-88 West.
Cost is $50 for adults / $30 for scouts & siblings. Registration closes on Sunday, February 28 – with no exceptions since we have to give our list & payment to the museum. So don’t delay, if you’re interested, click here to register – TODAY.
See this previous post for more details and a schedule of events.